Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

In iowa newly remodeled home was bought as is but discovers…

Customer Question
In iowa newly remodeled...

In iowa newly remodeled home was bought as is but discovers after move in major problems with plumbing and HVAC (venting) . Closed on Aug.1, 2017 FHA loan first time buyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a real estate attorney about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Real Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

OK never mind

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
How long for answer?
Seller purchased foreclosure and rehabbed it. Did not pull permits for the "improvements" to plumbing and HVAC
all issues involve the new work performed by seller.
Answered in 2 days by:
8/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Irwin Law, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer

Did you have an inspection of the property done prior to closing? What is the nature of the problems with the plumbing and HVAC? Have you received any repair estimates?

Tina, Lawyer