Richard, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
17027240

The investor wants to send me the contract PDF and I'll

Customer Question

Good morning Richard the investor wants to send me the contract PDF and I'll attach here today
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Ok....I'll be out the rest of this morning, but I will look for it this afternoon. :)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have premium membership
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

As an expert I don't get involved in the financial side of JustAnswer. I simply provide you the information. So, I don't know anything about memberships. I can tell you that certain services are outside the scope of answering questions and providing information related to those questions. The actual review of a contract takes much more time and thus is considered a premium service under the JustAnswer format and thus there is an additional fee. As an expert, I'm not allowed to discuss your membership, but the JustAnswer customer service will be happy to do so.