Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Too much detail too text. Please contact Rob McIntyre

Customer Question
Too much detail too...

Too much detail too text. Please contact Rob McIntyre(###) ###-#### Please, from PineRidge Beverly Hills Fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been drafted or filed?

No But both parties want to file.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Florida Broker/realitor- wpWe have Eliments of Intent for Negligency. Advised to go after Lender, Broker. Enough documention for all areas.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/4/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Can you tell me your legal question? The site will offer you a telephone or we can continue in this format.