Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I rented from my father 3 years ago. i had 2 go 2 moses lake…

Customer Question
I rented from my...

I rented from my father 3 years ago. i had 2 go 2 moses lake about a year ago. since then he has said i am not on the lease however his new realastate company is mailing me & calling me about some sort of paper i have 2 sign. i told them what i just typed u. now my dad & wife r sending me not nice text mess. what kind of help do i need? im lost

Lawyer's Assistant: Does this involve a written or oral agreement? Is it a month-to-month lease or fixed term?

We signed a lease but we also had an oral/writen agreement as 2 what i would b handeling there. i was the manager until he told me i was taking it 2 seriously

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats it 4 now

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

What does the paper say? do you have it so you could upload a copy?

.

I need some more information about what is going on here and what your legal question is?

.

.

thanks