Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I own a manufactured home that sits on private property not

Customer Question

I own a manufactured home that sits on private property not in a map. I rent the space. There a three other tenants in the same situation. I need to know what are my rights
JA: Does this involve a written or oral agreement? Is it a month-to-month lease or fixed term?
Customer: Not sure when my mother and I purchased a rental agreement was drawn up. I was just informed buy neighbor that land owner is redoing leases and updating information and that anyone who is not in compliance will be evicted
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: In Spanaway wa. 19810*****e, spanaway wa 98387
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My mother was primary on lease and she passed away in 2011 and I and my son were on the lease but the mobile is in my name
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

Are you under a written fixed term lease or are you month to month?

.

Is this a mobile home park, or just a private landowner's land?

.

What is your legal question I can help with?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Month to month owner is planning on renewing all leases with space rent increase. No a mobile home park. Owns land with 4 mobile home spaces (tenants). What are my rights in this type of situation

Ok, are you asking if you have to sign a lease? or if the owner can evict you? or if he can increase the rent? or something else?

.

"What are my rights " is such a wide open question as to be unanswerable... so you have to narrow it down a bit..