Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Thank You! This is an eviction question in Hamilton county…

Customer Question
Thank You! This is...

Thank You! This is an eviction question in Hamilton county ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Had court just this past Tuesday and was given 7 days to vacate

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Hamilton county ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Have a closing date on a home 8/22 need more time obviously

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What can I answer for you exactly, i.e. what is your question?