Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My husband passed in 2014. I thought I had all bases

Customer Question

My husband passed in 2014. I thought I had all bases covered. But now I have a buyer for my house (in Conway, NC)
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NC
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I thought I took care of, but the property tax notice still shows him on it.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me today?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.