Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I went to mediation and no conclusion was made I now see a…

Customer Question
I went to mediation...

I went to mediation and no conclusion was made I now see a writ was issued and I'm disabled and don't have money they are asking for

Lawyer's Assistant: Does the disability limit any major life activities?

Yes I'm bipolar and have had 13 surgeries on my foot the property I live own is owned by a trust and I can't find the original person I pay my money to one judge dismisses the case but another has filed a writ

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Miami dade

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law replied 8 months ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Tina, Lawyer