Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have hesitation go to settlement on my duplex sale because…

Customer Question
I have hesitation go...

I have hesitation go to settlement on my duplex sale because paper work on buyers side I think is incomplete I don't have for example estimated final cost of settlement - buyer is chinese person { woman} besides realtor also chinese woman insisted that I should pay settlement cost for title search and registration plus occupation city license duplex is located in the city of Philadelphia and finally settlement date is Monday Aug. 7th2017 and I think I need qualified lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

North Phila. Holmburg section

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I have some contract sheets on my hand that is !

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think I feel some pressure that"s why I need lawyer for Monday next week

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

Is the closing being done at a bank or attorney's office?

.

Did you actually agree to pay for a title search and registration and license or are they just asking for you to do so?

.

.

thanks