Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Need update to the Fieldstone Assn Bylaws from 2013 to

Customer Question
Need update to the...

Need update to the Fieldstone Assn Bylaws from 2013 to present and info on whether any assessments are pending. Thank you. **********, Bedminster, NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.