Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Need update to the Fieldstone Assn Bylaws from 2013 to

Customer Question

Need update to the Fieldstone Assn Bylaws from 2013 to present and info on whether any assessments are pending. Thank you. **********, Bedminster, NJ
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.