Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I am having problems with a condo association. They have…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with a condo association. They have been dragging their feet on repairs that is leaking water into my condo since January and now they are charging me attorney fees because I filed a complaint with the housing authority regarding my daughter having to get rid of her emotional support animal

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you have copies of the governing documents? When were they last updated?

Yes I do. Not sure when they were last updated

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Tinley park, illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That I have all documents and emails back and forth

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/2/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

are you asking for options to pursue a claim?

Tina, Lawyer