How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having problems with a condo association. They have

Customer Question

I am having problems with a condo association. They have been dragging their feet on repairs that is leaking water into my condo since January and now they are charging me attorney fees because I filed a complaint with the housing authority regarding my daughter having to get rid of her emotional support animal
JA: Do you have copies of the governing documents? When were they last updated?
Customer: Yes I do. Not sure when they were last updated
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Tinley park, illinois
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That I have all documents and emails back and forth
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.

are you asking for options to pursue a claim?