Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

We are renters and may have found that our kids ages 7, 5,4,

Customer Question
We are renters and...

We are renters and may have found that our kids ages 7, 5,4, and 3 may have mold exposure. What can the landlord be held liable for

Lawyer's Assistant: Has the landlord been willing to address the situation? If not, what reason is being given?

No. We just visited the Dr's office tonight.. and the landlords realtor saw and took pictures of the mold back in Nov 2016

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Owasso Ok, in Tulsa County

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We are dirt poor... No nothing else... LOL

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/2/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you explain a little more?

Are you stating that the Landlord refuse to fix the mold problem after the Landlord became aware of it and now your children have symptoms of mold exposure?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer