Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My Mom passed away Dec. 28, 2016... Arizona...I have a Quit…

Customer Question
My Mom passed away...

My Mom passed away Dec. 28, 2016...

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Arizona...I have a Quit Claim Deed...Will...& Representative form...ALL list me as the Heir apparent & I am the only living relative...

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have filled out all the papers the title company has emailed me...if I read them correctly I don't need Probate or Court?? I can not go to Arizona again...no $$

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/2/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

Was the quitclaim deed signed and notarized by mother prior to her passing?

.

Have you filed any probate case to settle her estate?

.

What is the value of the home and anything else in her estate.. ballpark?

.

Why are you dealing with a title company in AZ now?

.

.

thanks