Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I would like to know a ball park price to draw up a property…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know a ball park price to draw up a property lien and place it on a property in CT?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a real estate attorney about this?

Not yet I was hoping I could get an idea first before I sought out an attorney.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The 2 parties involved are in total agreement on this so it can be very simple and straight forward. Just need help in executing it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

A lawyer might charge you anywhere from $500-$1000, you are better off using a paralegal or other service in your situation.

Was this for a loan of money?