Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I had a couple move next door with loud stereo and staying

Customer Question

Hi I had a young couple move next door with loud stereo and staying up last Saturday when they got home from being all day talking loud and with the stereo again. Before this happened I introduced myself and told him the walls are very thin and I can hear everything and had him come over to see our place I talked to the landlord many times and even documented the time and date of the event. I went next door this last Saturday at 12:45 a.m.. He had told me previously to let him know if we would have issues. It was every other day I was having this issue. I am 67 years old with a cute red head daughter who is 45. We dress and act respectable kike Christians should. The landlord confronted them and he lied and said they weren't doing those things.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I live in San Diego Ca. I will be going to law school next August after Lsat's
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no. I spoke to a police officer this morning trying to find out the protocol to follow.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the landlord says they are just so nice...uh, uh. They lied and I need to gain an upper hand. I have done nothing wrong.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 months ago.

What are your questions?