Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

The town is doing the sidewalks over and instead of just

Customer Question

the town is doing the sidewalks over and instead of just pulling up the sidewalk they also, dug two huge holes in front of my garage which can cause injury to someone walking by and prevents me from now using my garage. Told by town would fix but seems to be getting run around and still not fixed
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: hamden, Connecticut
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I spoke to the towns engineer and town inspector who both states will repair last week yet nothing done and this leaves me open to someone getting hurt
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?