Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

If a resident of an HOA should ask to not belong to the HOA,

Customer Question
If a resident of...

If a resident of an HOA should ask to not belong to the HOA, what options does the HOA have?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

GA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not yet, but we understand it could be, and we just want to the ready and know how to handle it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.