Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I loaned money to a person so he could buy a house in

Customer Question
I loaned money to...

I loaned money to a person so he could buy a house in Shelton at***** This was a transaction dated 9/11

Lawyer's Assistant: Is this a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage?

I believe it's a fixed rate. I loaned him the money on 9/5/11

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

252 S. 10 St. in Shelton. He has not made any payments since

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The particulars are at Mason County Title.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/1/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did you put this loan agreement in writing?
What is your question for us about this issue?