How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I loaned money to a person so he could buy a house in

Customer Question

I loaned money to a person so he could buy a house in Shelton at***** This was a transaction dated 9/11
JA: Is this a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage?
Customer: i believe it's a fixed rate. I loaned him the money on 9/5/11
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: 252 S. 10 St. in Shelton. He has not made any payments since
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The particulars are at Mason County Title.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did you put this loan agreement in writing?
What is your question for us about this issue?