Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I rent an apt and the landlord wants to renovate while I…

Customer Question
I rent an apt...

I rent an apt and the landlord wants to renovate while I still live her. I say no. can I??????

Lawyer's Assistant: Does this involve a written or oral agreement? Is it a month-to-month lease or fixed term?

Oral month to month

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Close to Frostburg, Md.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have applied for a senior apt. and told him I have as a curtosy but dont know when it will become available

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/31/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Expert Justin

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. What kind of renovations is the landlord planning? Why don't you want to live there during the renovations? Are they extensive?

Tina, Lawyer