Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My trailer is on my ex husband land, he doesn't like. Who I…

Customer Question
My trailer is on...

My trailer is on my ex husband land, he doesn't like

Lawyer's Assistant: Was the property purchased during the marriage? Were any marital funds used for the mortgage or property improvements?

Who I have coming to visit.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Wellborn fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. I moved back on it 3 years ago. he doesn't like who comes and visits me. pretty stupid I think

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/31/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me today?