Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Please reply if below language is right and makes it clear…

Customer Question
Please reply if below language...
Please reply if below language is right and makes it clear that Tenant is free from any obligation in futureOnce Buyer (Tenant) make the payment to for carpet installation and deposit $157 to Seller ( landlord ) will be release for any liability from the lease agreement due May 31, 2017
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/31/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: KLAW, Arbitrator replied 1 year ago
KLAW
KLAW, Arbitrator
Good afternoon. I am a legal expert attorney. Please give me more details about the release.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am making sure that Landlord does not come back in future asking for some other damage or repair which he has not yet mentioned. I am agreeing to pay 50% cost of carpet installation. I left the house by May 1st. Lease agreement was until March 31st but I took informal extention for 2 months.
Was there a court order or stipulation issued.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. There is no court involved yet. We mutually want to settle this among ourselves. But i need to make sure the release form is correct. It is prepared by owner's property manager
You must include that the landlord releases you from any further liability or damages that may arise from the lease dated . The landlord agrees that they will accept 50% costs of the installation of the carpet installation. Also add that you have no further legal obligation under the lease, and that you surrendered the property on May 31, 2017, and owe no rental monies.I hope this clarifies. Please don't forget to rate the question with stars so that I will receive credit and payment for assisting you with your question.
If you have any other questions please just ask