Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
97407003

Need to file a qualifying offer form for florida condo what

Customer Question

need to file a qualifying offer form for florida condo what stute should be cited to on my form
JA: Have you talked to a real estate attorney about this?
Customer: scheduled for thurs but time is of the essence and need to file to "stop the clock"
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Lien was registered with Lake county June 23 2017....received notification on intent to initiate foreclosure action on July 13...assessment lien amount is $6500.00 ...which I now have available to me...however the fees,interest, and costs raise the tab to $9100.00....need to file Qualifying offer with court to give myself time to come up with the additional money...confused b/c the the HOA statutes are 720 codes and COA statutes are 718 codes...not sure which statute i need to cite on my motion,,,
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. You are going to want to list this statute: 720.3085(6). If you click here, you can see exactly what I'm talking about. It even provides an example of what you should be writing.

Follow up questions are free, so please feel free to ask away. You can also click here in the future to request me individually. If you don’t have any additional questions, were you satisfied with my service today?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.