Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Just purchase a home in Willis Va lived here 41 days now the…

Customer Question
Just purchase a home...

Just purchase a home in Willis Va lived here 41 days now the spring that feeds the home water has dried up. Had a home inspection. Now I need a well 10,000.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/30/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Okay, had a chance to look at your situation. Could you tell me what specific questions you have for me?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.