Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We buying land and in the agreement no livestock or old cars…

Customer Question
We buying land and...

We buying land and in the agreement no livestock or old cars and its going on. and the land people wont do nothing. can we sue if we have an agreement like that and its going on with the neighbors and they wont do nothing about it?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a real estate attorney about this?

Who might that be? we talked to the people selling us the land and they wont do nothing about it. we have roosters in our yard. and chickens. i hear goats ect.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

In greenwood sc hitching post rd. atlantic coast properties. we have a signed agreement and not being met. no trees cut and no livestock at all.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am not getting why the land owners wont enforce there signed agreement? and there is cars nextdoor that they fixing and down the road. ive lost alot of dogs because of the antifreeze they leave out.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/29/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

If your agreement is being breached, then you do not have any choice but to file lawsuit to enforce the agreement if the parties to the agreement have refused to be cooperative.

The lawsuit would be filed at your local Courthouse. You can obtain complaint forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

Goodluck with your case,