Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need a reference for a Certified Home Inspector in Payson,

Customer Question
AZ...
I need a reference for a Certified Home Inspector in Payson, AZ
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/29/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

L&B Inspections and Services, LLC

4.95 | 7 Verified Ratings

***-***-****

16682 North Arizona Highway 87
Payson, AZ 85541

L&B Inspections and Services, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. Our commitment to excellence is in our motto "Providing Peace of Mind When Signing on the Line!"We realize that buying a home is major purchase and a thorough home inspection will help to make the process as smooth as possible. Experienced and licensed in general contracting for both residential and commercial projects, L & B will make sure to provide you with the confidence you need in your purchase! Attention to detail and our knowledge of all aspects of construction makes L & B the top choice in property inspections!

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again and good luck with all.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Second one just in case

Great Home Inspections

4.9 | 12 Verified Ratings Write a Review

***-***-****

6499 South Kings Ranch Road, Unit 6-40
Gold Canyon, AZ 85118

I am an ASHI Certified Home Inspector and have been doing home inspections in the Phoenix area for over 10 years. My services also include termite and poo/spa inspections. You will benefit from my experience and knowledge when you choose me for your home inspection needs.