Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Ok r u ready. Vegas,NV, I AM tryin to file my complaint now

Customer Question
Hello JA: Hello. How can...

Hello JA: Hello. How can I help? Customer: ok r u ready. JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: Vegas,NV JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: I AM tryin to file my complaint now but I don't want to file my complaint and it be for the wrong law that was broken by the other party JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: i am just gonna paste what I am needing and if u want to help them great. I am willing to go pawn my SUV to pay for any and all fees for your help. JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. Customer: I went into a residential purchase agreement with the Authorized agent by the only heir of the house I want to buy. Neither the son or ex husband wanted to repair the property which made it not possible for me to get a loan with many repairs needing to get fixed. So I stated to both son and ex husband of the decedent home that I will fix the damages so I would no have problems with the loan. So I began fixing those problems. Which cost me a lot of man hours and money that I had to ask my mom to loan me since I was barely able to secure the down payment for this home. But I did secure the payment and started processing the all the steps needed to buy a home. After 3 months of me working and paying different skilled repairman to come fix those problems. I had the appraiser come to appraise the home which came back worth more then the price we agreed upon. Also not taking into account the many repairs that I preformed on the property before the appraiser came to the home. After seller found out how much value the house is now worth. Both son and father stop answering my phones calls and also began to say that I was not allowed in the home and that I am trespassing on the property because they never gave me promise to be inside the property. Which was not true since I was given every copy of the keys of the home. Now I am scared to go inside the home because I don't want to be arrested for being accused of trespassing in a home that has not been fainlized with the payment being transferred into the authorized agent of the property. Now the father is tryin to sell the house for the amount that the appraiser appraised the home for. An they r basically tryin to do all of this before I can file my complaint that I am tryin to write for court by myself. An I am starting to get scared because I may not write the complaint up correctly with such a limited amount of time. I have even offered to pay in cash the agreed amount that we both agreed upon originally for the sell of the property. I have sent a notice of demand letter which was refused and returned certified mail back to me. An the wife of the seller told my girlfriend that I would have to take them to court because they never told me to fix the home and that I never had permission to even be inside of the home which I found it strange because they went and made me copies of the keys to the Home. Two days ago my girlfriend also seen them at the home with a really tour making us both think that they are all smalls about to sell the home to someone else which made me say I really need to have some help with this issue before I get screwed and all the money that I borrowed from my mom to fix the house will be lost. I need help. I can bring everything I have and I can pay you if you are only wanting to help me write my complaint correctly. But I really need all of this done asap. Which I know might be very difficult. Because I am putting someone on the spot. But it can be done. An I don't want to lose. I can come into your office today anytime before 1pm. Because I have to work at that time. You can call me and if my case is taken by your law firm. I will call into work just so myself and the attorney can discuss everything that has been going on for the past five months. An I am just asking for help or a little guidance in which I am willing to pay today the fee in which that guidance can be helped by someone for me. Thank You for listening to this long message and I hope to hear from your law firm. Thank You Adrian ********* 5:56am

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Hello
I need an attorney. I can pay and I am in Las Vegas. I need help asap.
How can I speak with someone right now to help me.
I am just gonna post what I am going through and if there is really an expert out there that is willing to help me and willing to work with me please give me a phone call(###) ###-####I hope there's someone out there because this is the third side that I have hit up this is the first site that I have paid money to have someone help me and even though I'm willing to pay for any help and all help if it's leading me to that right path I am needing to be yet but I don't have money to just be blowing off all just words of encouragement and advice I have already written a complaint but I am scared to file it because it might be wrong of what I am exactly trying to sue for as the lawsuit is needing to be correctly about and correctly processed in the right jurisdiction and basically my complaint must be written out to the correct specifications that is being needed to file in the court of law so if there is anyone else out there that can help my next message will be damn near everything that is going on with my case and what I am needing help with thank you

I went into a residential purchase agreement with the Authorized agent by the only heir of the house I want to buy. Neither the son or ex husband wanted to repair the property which made it not possible for me to get a loan with many repairs needing to get fixed. So I stated to both son and ex husband of the decedent home that I will fix the damages so I would no have problems with the loan. So I began fixing those problems. Which cost me a lot of man hours and money that I had to ask my mom to loan me since I was barely able to secure the down payment for this home. But I did secure the payment and started processing the all the steps needed to buy a home. After 3 months of me working and paying different skilled repairman to come fix those problems. I had the appraiser come to appraise the home which came back worth more then the price we agreed upon. Also not taking into account the many repairs that I preformed on the property before the appraiser came to the home. After seller found out how much value the house is now worth. Both son and father stop answering my phones calls and also began to say that I was not allowed in the home and that I am trespassing on the property because they never gave me promise to be inside the property. Which was not true since I was given every copy of the keys of the home. Now I am scared to go inside the home because I don't want to be arrested for being accused of trespassing in a home that has not been fainlized with the payment being transferred into the authorized agent of the property. Now the father is tryin to sell the house for the amount that the appraiser appraised the home for. An they r basically tryin to do all of this before I can file my complaint that I am tryin to write for court by myself. An I am starting to get scared because I may not write the complaint up correctly with such a limited amount of time. I have even offered to pay in cash the agreed amount that we both agreed upon originally for the sell of the property. I have sent a notice of demand letter which was refused and returned certified mail back to me. An the wife of the seller told my girlfriend that I would have to take them to court because they never told me to fix the home and that I never had permission to even be inside of the home which I found it strange because they went and made me copies of the keys to the Home. Two days ago my girlfriend also seen them at the home with a really tour making us both think that they are all smalls about to sell the home to someone else which made me say I really need to have some help with this issue before I get screwed and all the money that I borrowed from my mom to fix the house will be lost. I need help. I can bring everything I have and I can pay you if you are only wanting to help me write my complaint correctly. But I really need all of this done asap. Which I know might be very difficult. Because I am putting someone on the spot. But it can be done. An I don't want to lose. I can come into your office today anytime before 1pm. Because I have to work at that time. You can call me and if my case is taken by your law firm. I will call into work just so myself and the attorney can discuss everything that has been going on for the past five months. An I am just asking for help or a little guidance in which I am willing to pay today the fee in which that guidance can be helped by someone for me. Thank You for listening to this long message and I hope to hear from your law firm. Thank You Adrian ********** 6:26am

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I will wait 10 minutes. I understand it can be to early and all lawyers r sleeping. But according to this website. 10 minutes or less & always in a day. Well I am gonna give this site 30 minutes. And after that I will request a refund because I need help now and if a lawyer does get back to me today. Which I am doubting it because I go to work for 1pm Las Vegas time and I don't answer my phone once I am at work. I don't want to lose my job just because I am hoping some attorney that might call or might not be the call that I am hoping is the right call. But I answered the call and was sent home because it is not really that important in the company eyes as important enough to take that phone call while on company's time. So thanks again. And I do hope that someone will call me about my case. Because I know I have a case. I just don't feel my complaint has enough facts to place my complaint over the top and make it a guaranteed win which it is a win I just don't know how to word it to be a guaranteed win but I could read exactly what I have in my complaint. Word for word.
.
4
. & T
4 T
Thank U
Hello where r all the lawyer that suppose to be online.
My bad
Where r all those expects
This Site is straight bull
Still have not gotten a response
Now going on 30 minutes and there have not been 1 helpful person to help me. I am now just gonna ask for a refund of my money. Thanks for wasting my time and my paypal money that I now must wait on to be refunded.
Can any 1 help me now
7/27/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

The site language does not state that each customer's question will be answered within a certain time frame the site provides an average, When the customer keeps posting this delays an Attorney's ability to respond.

It would be my pleasure to help you if you would like to continue. I can also ask Customer service to close your question if you feel the site is "straight bull".

Let me know if you would like to proceed. Thank you.

Tina, Lawyer