Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I'm an tenant that lives in San Pablo CA and the property I

Customer Question

Good morning
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I'm an tenant that lives in San Pablo CA and the property I live in was purchase by new owners and within my lease contract the new owner gave me a 60 days notice to be moved on my end of lease notice on July 28 which is in two days. But I do not anywhere to go
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: San Pablo, California
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: The only paperwork I have being served is the an 60 days that the new owner served me on May 28 to vacate the property on July 28 2017. And the reason why I have to moved is the new owner want live in my place
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I'm an dwarf and having had any luck in finding a place to accommodate me and I need more time to more. Yes I'm willing to move but having found a place need more time. I'm an good tenant
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. They gave you the 60 day notice today? Is that correct? So they want you out in 60 days? Or in 2 days?