Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I need to complete a legal contract with a down payment of

Customer Question

I need to complete a legal contract with a down payment of $15,000 and final payment due Mach by March 31, 2018. She will continue to rent for $600 per month until it is paid for!
JA: What's the contract for? Who are the parties?
Customer: for my house
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Aberdeen, Mississippi
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: What does this cost? Who pays for termite inspection and who pays closing cost?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How Long before I will get and answer to my question?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 2 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

JA is a general information site. Pursuant to the terms of service the Attorneys do not create an Attorney/Client relationship with the Customers of the site. Our goal is to, hopefully, get you headed on the right direction. You are looking for a form real estate sales contract?