Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

House is four months old and home inspector roof needs

Customer Question

house is four months old and home inspector roof needs repair who fixes it
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wa , Puyallup (city)
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Had a certified state inspector and found many things wrong. and I am trying to get it resolved
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just what is my rights, as the home I bought was from Richmond American Homes
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legal Expert Justin replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. Do you have a warranty for your new home?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
10 year warranty

Have you contacted them about these issues? What was their response?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not at this time, as a dis-able vet and retired soldier I am on a fixed income. So I can not rack up any more debt. Sorry. I guess I will have ti figure this out on my own then. Thank you.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

The prior expert opted out...are you still looking for an answer to this question?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Like I said to the other Gentleman I am on a budget and I know you guys don't do this for free, but I only ask as a new house why is the question about warranty. It is brand new. Why is my community getting rip off. I am retired and disable. So I can not afford attorney Just wanted a quick answer. Thank you

Thanks
I understand. And likely can help provide an answer. But you are correct, I work on this website to provide income for my family...and only receive compensation if you are willing to "rate" the answer.

If you are not willing to do that (to pay the question amount) I understand and will also opt out.

If you are willing to rate the answer when we are done, then I am happy to assist..

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry, I do understand, good luck in the future.

certainly