Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I am not permitted to see or talk to my husband until we

Customer Question

I am not permitted to see or talk to my husband until we have a closing on a rental property
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Pennsylvania
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. We are seperated and his son doesn't want him to be around me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have a closing on a rental property coming up on August 8..I can't see or talk to my husband
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I can assist?

Why can't you see or talk to your husband?

I am about to go offline for the evening. I will be back online tomorrow so if you have any follow up questions please ask them in this thread and I will answer them as soon as I see them. If you haven't issued a Positive Rating yet I would encourage you to do so now. Issuing a Positive Rating will prevent the question from timing out and closing and will lock it open so it can be accessed and the Q and A can continue at any time from this evening or even a year or more from now.