Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I Need Information On Putting A Lien On A Certain Property.

Customer Question

Hello My Name Is***** Information On Putting A Lien On A Certain Property. How Do I Go About Doing This?
JA: Have you talked to a real estate attorney about this?
Customer: No
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: 215 S 7th St West Terre Haute In
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. This Is Property That Has Gone Through Probate Court. I Was Awarded The Right To Sell Or Buy This Property. There Is No Mortgage On It. I Was Trying To Get A VA Loan To Buy It But Was Told I Couldn't Because There Was No Mortgage. But I Was Told That If There Was A Lien On It Then I Could Apply For A VA Loan.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 2 months ago.

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Do you have a copy of the Judgement of the Probate court awarding you the right to sell or buy the property?