Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a double wide manufactured home on an acre in Pima

Customer Question

I have a double wide manufactured home on an acre in Pima County AZ which I have for sale. Finding out I never paid personal property tax from 2004 when I purchased home new till now. Why did county assessor never update improvements? I hate to know I now owe back tax and penalties prior to selling? there was no certificate of affixture done help me please
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: AZ
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: filed for what? not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: buyer wants to close on the 10th of Aug. land and home were two different loans
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I'm sorry to hear about your keys. When I took a look at your situation, I could not discern what specific questions you had for me. What specific questions did you have that I can help you with?