How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a double wide manufactured home on an acre in Pima

Customer Question

I have a double wide manufactured home on an acre in Pima County AZ which I have for sale. Finding out I never paid personal property tax from 2004 when I purchased home new till now. Why did county assessor never update improvements? I hate to know I now owe back tax and penalties prior to selling? there was no certificate of affixture done help me please
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: AZ
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: filed for what? not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: buyer wants to close on the 10th of Aug. land and home were two different loans
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I'm sorry to hear about your keys. When I took a look at your situation, I could not discern what specific questions you had for me. What specific questions did you have that I can help you with?