Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

My neighbor put large rocks on my property. he then added

Customer Question
white stones and mulch. does...
my neighbor put large rocks on my property. he then added white stones and mulch. does he have any claim to my property?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Michigan
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: not to my knowlege. where would I look for it?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: am I up against atime limit?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/19/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

How long ago did this happen?

.

Do you have a survey to prove that he is encroaching on your property?

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer