Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I need a lawyer. I'm 62 years old and purchased a rental

Customer Question
I need a lawyer. I'm...

I need a lawyer. I'm 62 years old and purchased a rental property with a Workers Comp Settlement that was settled last July. (32,000,00) My daughter & son-in-law suggested I do it. I never owned a home. I don't even have a copy of the deed that we are on. Now they want me to move out after investing more than $20,000,00. My savings is just about depleted. Also I just lost a job I had at ***. The kids went with my credit rating because it was better than theirs. I have had my resume up-dated through the Dept. of labor. Worked all my life. Should probable be on Social Security Disability but would rather work. Please advise. JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Buffalo NY JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: No but I did leave a message yesterday with an organization called "*** Law and Justice"? JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: I was out of work for almost 2 years because of major back surgeries. One in 2010 and 2 in 2 weeks in July 2014.. Spinal fluid leak. double foot surgeries in 2006? Now have been diagnosed with COPD & Osteoarthritis. Started back to work in March of 2016 Held several jobs since. Until I got fired on July 3 from ***. Not sure if this means anything.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
7/16/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

I would be happy to help. I suggest we have a quick call so that I can get all the details and help you. Please accept the answer and I will give a call. Thanks.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer