Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have an eviction notice on an apartment I am renting and

Customer Question

Hello, I have an eviction notice on an apartment I am renting and need to get an extra two weeks to get caught up on payments. What are my options?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Maryland
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes there is an eviction date set for 7/21/2017 if I do not pay the amount. But I will have the amount when I get paid on 7/31/2017
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Okay
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. How past due are you? Have you spoken about this to them? Can you give them a partial payment, in good faith?