Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

How do I get rid of an unruly lingerie on the house I was

Customer Question
doing them a favor and...
How do I get rid of an unruly lingerie on the house I was doing them a favor and this person has gone psycho on me. She is 38 years old and is supposed to be on some sort of medicine for some sort of mental disorder according to her mother how do I get her out of the house ASAP
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 day by:
7/14/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. The site asked me to see if you still needed assistance with this question.

"How do I get rid of an unruly lingerie on the house"

Please let me know. Thank you.

Tina, Lawyer