How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having issues with my HOA board and my condo's

Customer Question

I am having issues with my HOA board and my condo's management company. Is that one of your areas of focus?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?
Customer: Washington DC
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No, but I'm considering hiring counsel.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: 1) I filed a noise complaint with my condo board in April, and asked that the board recuse a particular member because he is causing the problem. my HOA hasn't
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this situation?