Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

Land lord false suit re rent, I reported him No potable

Land lord false suit re rent, I reported him No potable water is trying to take my house I rent the land and I own double wide w/ no lein
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NY Greene county
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The health dept and State are sending the park after 1 year warning
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have all bank copy since 2011 to date
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us today regarding this issue?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The local court and the fact that the land lord is on the planning board and He has been telling that I don't pay my rent ($350) per month. False stories lies that pop into his head. While he destroyed my home w/compromisd water system( mud ,sand and stones). He was ordered by the state Senator have a professional to test the water for all park residents on a quarterly basis. To date no one has come & the [s still unpotable. I am living under threat of eviction.
Your only remaining recourse is filing suit against him in court. He may be on the planning board, but he is not on the court. Also, in addition to suing for breach of lease in court, you need to file a complaint with the state ethics commission regarding his conflict of interest in being on the planning board and thus you cannot go to the board to file a complaint about violations to them. In addition, you need to contact the senator again and inform them that he is ignoring the senator's orders.
Those are your options for dealing with this type of situation.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.