Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I need an expert escrow that can look at an escrow agreement…

I need an expert...

I need an expert escrow that can look at an escrow agreement and give me expert advice and has profession liability insurance for such advice

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas --but the escrow agreement is with a law firm in seattle Washington and they carry insurance with Hartford

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No this is an escrow account that will be created to start a series of transactions for a 140,000,000 dollar line of credit transaction

7/11/2017
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

I would be very happy to look at the escrow agreement. Please accept the answer and then we can get on the phone to discuss in detail and I can give you my expert legal opinion, as I have done many of these before.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best and talk soon.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
I have loaded the app now how do I call you
Phone call session started

Shubi Arora, P.C.

*****@******.***

Download V-Card

Houston
Phone: +1(###) ###-####br />Fax: +1(###) ###-####/p>

http://www.kirkland.com/sitecontent.cfm?contentID=220&itemID=12265

Here is a link. I have sent an email introducing you. Feel free to call at any time.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Thanks and good luck.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer