Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez, Lawyer
Experience:  Managing Member at Perez-Mena & Gonzalez, LLC
93419235

I just signed a real estate offer on my home 6 hours ago. It

I just signed a real estate offer on my home 6 hours ago. It was from one of the quick buy Realtors, I started to read on line and learned that I got low balled. Am I stuck with this contract?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: What do you mean filed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not to my knowledge
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.Are you stating that you signed (accepted) a contract to purchase?
If so, then you may be legally entitled to sell the property per the contract.However, there are many contingencies (ie possible financing, deposit requirement, inspections, title or lien issues) that may have the buyer back out. Too difficult to determine at this point.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The people who did the offer was the realtor and his broker was with him. Everything was done with in an hour.
Has the buyer executed the contract? If not then I would send a cancellation of the agreement revoking your "offer" immediately. The cancellation of contract should be sent by some method proving delivery such as certified mail return receipt and e-mail (with a delivery and receipt confirmation if available).

It was a pleasure assisting you today, and I would appreciate if you would rate my service, so I will receive credit and payment for my work. After you rate the question you can ask follow up questions, and you will not be charged any additional money for the follow-up questions.