How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As a landlord, I rent a 1 bedroom apartment to 1 person, now

Customer Question

As a landlord, I rent a 1 bedroom apartment to 1 person, now they want another adult to move in. Does the rent stay the same. All utilities are included and now they will go up .
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Colorado
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: 1st renter signed a lease. 2nd person has not moved in yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The relation ship is 1st renter is 77 yr old 2nd is 18 yr old grandson
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. Are you allowing this?

Related Real Estate Law Questions