Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I'm reaching out on behalf of Riverside Park residential

Customer Question
My name is***** reaching out...
My name is***** reaching out on behalf of Riverside Park residential community. We are a new 15 home subdivision built in 2016. The Chinese builders have been atrocious iv the false advertising, faulty construction, and reluctance to make repairs. each house has its on HELL its dealing with. We had to petition for an emergency meeting with the builder 5months ago. NONE of the promises made have been fullfilled. We have petitioned for a second meeting happening on June 22. We would like to have a lawyer there to witness and notate this meeting as we have resolved that we have to SUE in order to get our monies worth for what we spent. We have been here a year and been fighting ever since. I personally want to sue for BLACK MOLD as I have been living with that and several other imperfections of my "brand new" home. I was the first to purchase in the complex, therefore they are looking to me to find the lawyer.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: We are in Atlanta GA
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: We have a COMPLETE HISTORY via emails of our back and forth struggles with builder. I have a recent housing inspection with laboratory proof of the Black mold. this is our first attempt at obtaining a lawyer after a year of lies.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No this is our plight
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/15/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

I am sorry this happened. If you wish, I can suggest options to prepare a case and pursue it including finding local counsel to handle it!

please

ok, I am working on your answer. give me a min to get it to you.

I am sorry this happened. I will do the following: 1. suggest options for pursuing a case 2. preparation tactics 3. way to find a local lawyer if you still wish to involve one but can save on fees by following steps 1 and 2You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.You stand to recover not only your actual losses (compensatory damages) but also interest, costs and legal fees. on occasion special damages (punitive damages) are also available.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.
Ok..thank you

very welcome. Kindly rate me 5 stars

Infolawyer, Lawyer