Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Rath and i live atnorth hills ca 91343. i have been living

Customer Question
hello my name is *****...
hello my name is ***** ***** and i live at*****north hills ca 91343. i have been living at this property since oct 30. im in cleveland and the other tenant that lives there informed me that a police officer is changing the locks at 5 o'clock without a court order. please call me as my flight will arrive back in la tonight at 7.
(###) ###-####JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: ca
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: all the bills are in my name there is no court order
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Did the other tenant advise you as to why the police officer was doing this? Are you aware of any action taken against you and the other tenant by the landlord?

Tina, Lawyer