How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Rath and i live atnorth hills ca 91343. i have been living

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** and i live at*****north hills ca 91343. i have been living at this property since oct 30. im in cleveland and the other tenant that lives there informed me that a police officer is changing the locks at 5 o'clock without a court order. please call me as my flight will arrive back in la tonight at 7.
(###) ###-####JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: ca
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: all the bills are in my name there is no court order
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon. Did the other tenant advise you as to why the police officer was doing this? Are you aware of any action taken against you and the other tenant by the landlord?

Related Real Estate Law Questions