Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am trying to sell my home that was built in 1961 the city

Customer Question

i am trying to sell my home that was built in 1961 the city has no records of my home no micro fiche due to age but they havent passed inspection is there such a thing as a grandfather law
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: hialeah florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no the inspector came out and said that we had to waite on micro fische made me waite for microfiche the buyer had to ask for an extension on t
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the loand we waited almost 4 weeks for the microfiche and only to find out that since my home was built in 1961 there are no records or pland for my home
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 month ago.

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

So, you are saying there is no record at all that you own your home? The city keeps no records of homes sold in 1961 at all?

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.