Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Where can I get an example of a written agreement along with

Customer Question

Hi Where can I get an example of a written agreement along with detailed invoices between the professional’s entity and the special LLC structure listing the services performed.If someone had a 1099-Misc that was transferred to the partnership via COGS (for the entire amount of their 1099-misc) on their Sch C as you demonstrated1. If they also had a guaranteed payment from the partnership, could they contribute to a SEP IRA?2. Does a 1099-Misc have to be issued from the Sch C to the partnership because of the transfer of the original 1099-Misc via COGS?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

I am going to let another expert help you here, going offline for awhile, no need to respond or rate.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi thank you I was hoping to have you respond to the questions from the past you have been very helpfulThank you
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 3 months ago.

I am a different Attorney and the site has asked me to see if I can assist you. Which State?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hi you can disregard the first question please any these questions below Tennessee is the stateif someone had a 1099-Misc that was transferred to the partnership via COGS (for the entire amount of their 1099-misc) on their Sch C as you demonstrated
1. If they also had a guaranteed payment from the partnership, could they contribute to a SEP IRA?
2. Does a 1099-Misc have to be issued from the Sch C to the partnership because of the transfer of the original 1099-Misc via COGS?

I am going to ask that your question be transferred to a Tax Attorney or Tax Expert.