Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

I am looking into a real estate investors course through

Customer Question

I am looking into a real estate investors course through Dean Graziosi known as "The automated blueprint". In this course there are two documents that I need to know whether they are valid as written, in the State of Texas.
One is the "Purchase and sale agreement" and the other is the "Assignment of contract".
I would scan them to yo but do not see a way to do that at this point.
These would be used by me as an investor. I do not hold any type of real estate lisence nor do I have any experience at this.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
A purchase/sale agreement and assignment of contract are both generally universal forms that are valid across state lines. However if you care to upload them here we will review them.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.