How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 117372
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking into a real estate investors course through

Customer Question

I am looking into a real estate investors course through Dean Graziosi known as "The automated blueprint". In this course there are two documents that I need to know whether they are valid as written, in the State of Texas.
One is the "Purchase and sale agreement" and the other is the "Assignment of contract".
I would scan them to yo but do not see a way to do that at this point.
These would be used by me as an investor. I do not hold any type of real estate lisence nor do I have any experience at this.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
A purchase/sale agreement and assignment of contract are both generally universal forms that are valid across state lines. However if you care to upload them here we will review them.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.