How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Nee a lawyer to represent an evacuation case for tenants

Customer Question

nee a lawyer to represent an evacuation case for tenants that din not pay rent and did damage to the house
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ct.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no paper work has been filed. they owe 7 months back rent and the damage they did to the house.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They saved to money and bought a house. no paper work have been filed
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

JA is a question and answer site. It is not a law firm and the legal experts do not provide representation.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.