Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Nee a lawyer to represent an evacuation case for tenants

Customer Question

nee a lawyer to represent an evacuation case for tenants that din not pay rent and did damage to the house
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ct.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no paper work has been filed. they owe 7 months back rent and the damage they did to the house.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They saved to money and bought a house. no paper work have been filed
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

JA is a question and answer site. It is not a law firm and the legal experts do not provide representation.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.