Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have some property for sale. Waterfront lots that I have

Customer Question

Hello, I have some property for sale. Waterfront lots that I have an RV on until I retire SEPT. 2018. I am owner financing the property. I have a buyer that wants to be locked in on the property until I am ready to move when I retire. Can the buyer and the seller have an outside contract of sorts until that date.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: CRYSTAL BEACH, TX
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Have you agreed on a price for the lots?

.

Just so I am clear... you would like to sell now, but still be able to live there until Sept 2018 when you retire, or close to then?

.

.

thanks