Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Signed a Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement with

Customer Question

signed a Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement with realtor /?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Jonah Kogen. I was told it was incompletely filled, Hawaii is the state,
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: but my signature means I lose in court. Meeting next Thurs
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cancelled contract with title company because he offered me $200K
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We own house free and clear. Closing date no later than July 1, 2017. I signed Jan 30, 2017.
Time line long due to my waiting approval for VA loan. Moving to Oregon. Cancelled title when
we tried earlier closing date; Kogen emailed an offer of $200K out of the $566K he was to buy
from us.
He says that was only talk. We thought it was serious. Do we really need lawyer at sit-down
meeting, if basically legally he's already won?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He wants property at price he offered; not outside real world market that are $200K or more in
area we live. In meeting with his lawyer, all we want is increase of $100K and no attorney fees.
Guys been selling since 2005; used some obscure form; I'm 74, my wife has cancer, yet he does
volunteer work in swimming & surfing with disabled people. How come the Jekyl & Hyde images?
He changes LLC's often; office is his apartment; no other member names are ***** ***** Jonah
Kogen is from Boston, MA. Why would he use an obscure form; give little info, except he is buying
'as is condition".Thank you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Add this: agent to us buy secretly
buying for himself.
The $200K he would have paid
to us he wanted back plus our
money to finance his make-over
by end of 2017. Signed contract
close July 1. Hawaii legal system
he wins.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 4 months ago.

This is extremely hard to understand. I will send you the phone contact info request if that is what you wish. Please advise asap. Thanks,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no thank you .. . figure we lose
the way Hawaii legal system set.
plain & simple: any way he pays
more due to sneaky deal?

Well, I hope that it works out okay.