How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a house we need to foreclose on in Corpus Christi,

Customer Question

I have a house we need to foreclose on in Corpus Christi, Texas.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I cannot afford a lawyer. No paperwork has been filed. I just typed up a 30 day notice form letter to send to them.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I'm not sure i understand what you mean with paperwork
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 5 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. Do you have a copy of the signed paperwork that sets out your rights to foreclose? In other words do you have a contract with the borrowers?